Monday, June 8, 2009

Bubbles and Baseball

"Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too."

After a long week of dreary, rainy days we finally had a nice weekend. Saturday unfortunately we didn't take advantage only because we have so much to do for this move. But, Sunday we went to my parents house and spent the day outside. The boys had a blast! They love going to their grandparents house because they have the freedom to run around and be kids. Here, they are always couped up because there is nothing for them to do.

Well, what's better than a day of blowing bubbles, playing with bugs and practicing baseball? Forget all the fancy gadgets and toys they come out with. When it comes down to it the classics are always the best!

Here's a video of my oldest Mikey practicing his baseball. He is getting much better!! Too bad the whole tee-ball season has practically been washed away with the rainy days.


Here are a few of my favorite pics of the day too...



This is my little man Alex.



Max and Mikey blowing bubbles



All my boys. <3

2 comments:

Sherry Dale Rogers said...

You got your hands full girl, I have two boys and one girl. Looks like a great saturday.

Holli said...

Too cute!! I loved seeing these pics....